The Climate Regulated Cargo Trailer (CRCT) is an integrated mobile unit meeting the HMMWV mission profile. This system utilizes a Silver Eagle modified LTT-HC Heavy Chassis trailer. The CRCT is air-transportable and designed to provide reliable service in severe-duty environments, with the lowest maintenance costs in the industry.
- Facilitates transport of climate regulated cargo including food, water, medications, blood and plasma into and out our severe-duty environments.
- An optional bulkhead wall and thermostatically controlled fans create both frozen and refrigerated holding cells.
- Highly reliable Thermo King refrigeration system that is used extensively by the US government
and is provisioned worldwide.
- Includes 118 cubic foot insulated interior with robust stainless steel floor.
- Air transportable due to its light weight and size, the CRCT is integrated onto a
rugged and proven off-road trailer platform featuring riveted aircraft aluminum construction and an independent, torsilastic shock-mounted suspension to make it through the toughest terrains.
If you would like to find out more information about the Light Tactical Trailers Product line contact our
||118 Cu. Ft.
||45” W x 36” H
||22” W x 36” H
- Thermo King V-300 Max 20 (HFC R-404A Refrigerant)
- 4 Interior lights
- 6” of rigid foam insulation
- 4 “Double Sealed” doors with 4” rigid foam insulation
- Extra heavy duty hinges with ¼” aluminum backing
Cold: 33 degrees F and up
Frozen: -10 to 32 degrees F
Other Refrigeration Options and Specifications
|115V/1 Phase/60Hz|| 13.3 A |
|230V/1 Phase/60Hz || 10.2 A|
|230V/1 Phase/50Hz || 10 A |
|230V/3 Phase/60Hz|| 7.9 A|
|230V/3 Phase/50Hz || 7.7 A|
|Electric stand-by 60Hz||BTU/hr||Watts|
|35°F (2°C) || 5801 || 1700|
|0°F (-18°C) || 3790 || 1110|
|-20°F (-29°C) || 2565 || 752|
|Electric stand-by 50Hz||BTU/hr||Watts|
|0°C (32°F) || 1950 || 6655|
|-20°C (-4°F) || 1275 || 4350|
|-25°C (-13°F) || 950 || 3245|
FRP Removable Wall
Ability to have separate thermostatically-controlled compartment temperatures.
Custom Racking Available
NOTE: During transit, refrigeration unit power may be supplied via government furnished inverter.
- Exterior Mounted Thermostat Display
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Body
- Integrated Aluminum Superstructure
|Maximum Vehicle Weight
||4,200 lbs (1905 kg)
|Curb weight (Integrated)
||2,700 lbs (1225 kg)
|Maximum Payload Capacity
||1,500 lbs (680 kg)
||Unitized body construction using aircraft grade aluminum and
||CARC Tan, Green, or Camo Paint Available
136 inches (345 cm)
86 inches (218 cm)
|Overall Height (unladen)
97.8 inches (248 cm)
72.5 inches (184 cm)
93.2 inches (237 cm) (from axle center to eye center)
|Drawbar Eye Height
29.5 inches (75 cm)
34.5 inches (88 cm)
|Ground Clearance (Laden)
||16 inches (41 cm)
||Fully independent progressive rate trailing arm suspension
||Progressive rate torselastic rubber chords
|| Telescopic, direct acting, one per wheel, HMMWV compatible
||16.5 X 8.25, two piece steel, HMMWV compatible,
8 on 6.5 inch bolt pattern
||37X12.50R16.5 Goodyear Wrangler M/T, with 30-mile runflat
inserts, HMMWV compatible
||12 inch x 2 inch free backing hydraulic surge brakes with
automatic breakaway actuation. Independent lever-operated
left and right side mechanical parking brakes.
||24 Volt DC sealed lighting system with blackout convoy lights,
12 pin connector plug mates with HMMWV
|Max Speed (Primary Roads)
||55 mph (88 kph)
|Max Speed (Secondary Roads)
||35 mph (56 kph)
|Max Speed (Off Road)
||20 mph (32 kph)
||Limited only by customer configuration