Engineered to give head-to-toe protection and deploy faster than standard fencing or plastic barriers, the
Silver Eagle RapidWall Mobile Barrier creates a 44.6’ wide x 10.2’ high (8.2 feet without anti-scaling walls) full-protection
blockade that can be deployed directly from the trailer that transports it.
The RapidWall allows police and security departments to free up cars and officers, conserving labor costs and equipment
whenever emergencies or events need crowd control. It’s the perfect first line of defense for tactical teams, police,
sheriffs, emergency responders, riot control, National Guard, Homeland Security and event promoters.
— Deploys in just 2 minutes directly from the trailer that transports it.
Transport it, unfold it and begin crowd control or scene management operations immediately.
— Unlike fences, standards and other makeshift crowd barriers, the Silver Eagle RapidWall mobile barrier
is engineered to give immediate head-to-toe protection, with minimal set-up effort.
Save Labor and Resources
- Secure areas as large as 44.6’ wide by 10.2’ high
- Blockade an entire downtown street
- No large gaps or holes
- Ballistics protection is available
- Anti-scaling devices fold out
- Join multiple units to increase barrier width
- Conserve labor, equipment and cars, whenever emergencies and events need crowd control.
Keep Your Team Safe
- No long set up times. Deploys in 2 minutes utilizing two people
- No overtime necessary. Manpower and cars can be diverted to areas of highest need
- No need to bring in fencing or barricade vendors to erect blockades
- A “green” alternative — reduce gas costs and fumes by not idling cars in blockades
— Full features include:
Viewing windows for crowd control
Solid barrier skin for rigidity and durability
Can be equipped with run flat tires and anti-scaling overhangs for
- Light packages available
— Barrier transports, deploys and stores all on a single SUV-transportable trailer –
no need to rent additional storage units of load additional trailers.
See the RapidWALL on The FEMA Responder Knowledge Base web site