A narrow-track trailer as nimble, rugged and maneuverable as the Jeep J8
The L-WATTS shares many components with the Jeep J8, making it interoperable and easy to swap parts in field.
Finally, a narrow-track trailer as nimble, rugged and maneuverable as the Jeep J8.
Now a narrow-track trailer as nimble, rugged and maneuverable as its prime mover
Silver Eagle Manufacturing, with its history of engineering and manufacturing military trailers, has developed a trailer specifically for narrow track vehicles such as the Jeep® J8, Toyota® Landcruiser, Mercedes® G Wagon, Land Rover® Defender and similar smaller vehicles being developed as an alternative to the HMMWV.
While not designed for frontline combat operations, these smaller vehicles will have full armor capabilities and a range of duties from command vehicles to cargo carriers to ambulance and communication vehicles. The L-WATTS trailer system increases the vehicles’ payload capacity to enhance the mission profile.
L-WATTS — J8 (Light Weight Advanced Tactical Trailer System)ext Here
- Goes easily from on-road to off-road
- Full tactical compliance — Engineered for a severe duty environment
- Doubles the prime mover payload to 1,800 lbs
- The L-WATTS trailer takes abuse — Fords streams, climbs and descends hills and crosses difficult terrain with ease
- Interoperable parts — The L-WATTS trailer utilizes a similarly-sized cargo bed and the same wheels, tires and suspension components as its prime mover, so replacement parts can be swapped infield between trailer and the vehicle
- Robust construction — Aluminum and steel construction makes this trailer light weight, yet strong and durable
- Upgrades available: An optional canopy, spare tire, spray-in bed liner and modular quick change cargo bed are available
- Ask us about trailer development solutions for other narrow track vehicles